How the Inbox Works
The Inbox helps you to keep track of conversations that need your attention.
Posts appear in your Inbox when:
- Someone @-mentions you on a post
- Someone replies to a post you wrote or have replied to before
- Someone replies to a post in which you are mentioned
Level encourages you to be thoughtful about who should be looped in to a conversation. The Inbox reflects this goal by only showing conversations that you are involved in.
When you are finished, you can either:
- Resolve (if the conversation is complete), or
- Dismiss from Inbox (if the conversation is still ongoing)
If new activity occurs after you dismiss it, the post will move back into your Inbox.